The iTrack Live terms and conditions of service can be found here: https://admin.itracklive.co.za/tc.php
iTrack Live is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your Personal Information is collected and used properly, lawfully and transparently.
- You have the right to request that we correct, destroy or delete any of your Personal Information that we have processed in accordance with this policy.
- You have the right to opt out of any form of marketing from us.
- You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information that we hold about you.
You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information at any time, however, we may require some Personal Information to provide you with the iTrack Live service and you acknowledge that exercising this right may prevent us from providing our services to you. We may also continue to process your Personal Information if it is necessary for the rendering of our services to you, if it is required by law, or if it protects your or our legitimate rights or interests.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all security best practices. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your iTrack Live account information (e.g. username and password).
It is your responsibility to ensure that we have your correct Personal Information on our system. If you ever need to update or correct any of your Personal Information you can do so by contacting us at the numbers/addresses as provided on our website.
The information that we collect
We collect and process your Personal Information to contact you for the purposes of understanding your requirements, and delivering services accordingly.
We collect details directly from you where you provide us with your Personal Information. Where possible, we will inform you of what information you are required to provide to us and what information is optional.
iTrack Live collects information from you:
- when you make use of the iTrack Live website,
- from the iTrack Live tracking device in your vehicle
- The information that we collect includes:
- general contact information,
- telephone call recordings to and from our representatives,
- SA identify number or passport information,
- banking information and account details,
- vehicle details such as VIN, registration, etc,
- company documents such as B-BBEE certificates, tax compliance certificates, etc
- contractual information such as signed agreements, debit orders, etc
- telemetry data such as vehicle positions, driving behaviour, location data, etc
- other information enabling us to provide our products and services
In addition, website usage information may be collected using “cookies” which allows us to collect standard internet visitor usage information.
If you have provided us with information regarding your employees, dependents, contractors, or anyone else that you may have the Personal Information of, you submit that you have obtained the legal right from those relevant parties to share their information with iTrack Live as a third party.
How we use your information
We will use your Personal Information only for the purposes for which it was collected and agreed upon with you.
- To gather your contact information
- To confirm your identity or to verify that you are an authorised user for security purposes
- To conduct market research or surveys
- For the detection and prevention of any fraud or potential crime
- For auditing and record keeping purposes
- In connection with legal proceedings
- To vet your credit history and score with a registered credit bureau or for debt collection
- Or in any way needed to provide the iTrack Live service to you
Disclosure of information
We may, from time to time, disclose your Personal Information to our service providers who are involved in the delivery of products or services to you. We have agreements in place to ensure that anyone who we share your Personal Information with complies with the privacy requirements as required by the POPI Act.
We may also disclose your information:
- Where we have a duty or a right to disclose it in terms of law or industry codes
- Where we believe it is necessary to protect our rights
- With the relevant authorities where there is an investigation of a criminal matter
When there are reasonable grounds to believe that your Personal Information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorised person we will notify you and provide you with sufficient information to allow you to take protective measures against the potential consequences of the compromise.
We are legally obliged to provide adequate protection for the Personal Information we hold and to stop unauthorised access and use of Personal Information. We will, on an on-going basis, continue to review our security controls and related processes to ensure that your Personal Information remains secure.
When we contract with third parties, we impose appropriate security, privacy and confidentiality obligations on them to ensure that Personal Information that we remain responsible for, is kept secure.
We will ensure that anyone to whom we pass on your Personal Information agrees to treat your information with the same level of protection as we are obliged to.
Correcting your information
We regularly request that you update your details so that we have the most correct and accurate contact information in the event of any incident. Should your information have recently changed, we kindly ask that you notify us in writing. You have the right to ask us to update, correct or delete your Personal Information, however, we may require some Personal Information to provide you with the iTrack Live service.
Access to information
You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information that we hold about you. To do this, simply contact us at the numbers/addresses as provided on our website and specify what information you require. We will need a copy of your ID document to confirm your identity before providing details of your Personal Information.
How to contact us
If you have any further questions or queries regarding your privacy and how we use your data, you wish to withdraw your consent, or access or correct your Personal Information, please do not hesitate to contact us at the numbers/addresses listed on our website.
No contracts, no software, no hidden costs, on-site installations nationwide.